Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fast n Furious


With little trepidation I approached to my car and as I inserted the key it starts

roaring forcing me to retreat. For how long i'll be in cradle riding a two-wheeler

with its modus operandi already known to me much before? I tried again with verve n

switched the car to its first gear giving it an undulated start.

I know i'll move from a 'scion' to 'doyen' of Driving one day. With this thought in

mind i now switch myself to its fourth gear. Although I still have to register myself

for licence but i have registered myself to the driving arena.


3 months later.....

And u know what!!!i successfully did my test at RTO which now makes me a legal

driver.
recently i drove my brother's car in Delhi From Pitampura very near to
Madhuban Chowk till Netaji-subash Place.(These two places or broadly speaking
every road in Delhi is notorious for snarls.)

No comments:

Post a Comment